The backbone of the service we provide allowing you to concentrate on the core function of your business while we take care of the IT
Our role is to be your virtual IT department, looking after all IT-related issues including:
- Server Management including health, patching and troubleshooting.
- Computer configuration, problem solving and optimisation.
- Software installation.
- Email system setup and management.
- Network setup and support.
- Portable device setup including Apple and Android equipment.
We provide IT support either on an ad-hoc or contract basis with the following straightforward options.
For a fixed monthly fee we provide full support for all of your organisations’ server, desktop, laptop and mobile devices, ensuring that your entire IT infrastructure performs at its best.
This includes ongoing behind-the-scenes maintenance and monitoring of your server infrastructure to minimise problems, maximise performance and keep things running as they should.
Some of things we deal with to achieve this include:-
- Operating system updates
- Security patches
- Driver issues and updates
- Backup management
- Anti-Virus Management
- Email System Management
- Labour to resolve any server hardware failures
- Problems can be logged over the phone, via email, or electronically using our support application
All included in one low monthly fee
For a fixed monthly fee we provide pro-active support for your organisations’ server, the often-forgotten workhorse, relied upon by all but rarely thought about until things go wrong!
We perform ongoing behind-the-scenes maintenance and monitoring of your server infrastructure to minimise problems, maximise performance and keep things running as they should.
This includes the following...
24x7 Server Monitoring
Instant Alerts, to the right technician, with accurate information, so that we can fix it fast.
24x7 Server Monitoring turns conventional IT support on its head. Rather than wait for you to notice that a system has failed – often involving time-consuming ‘systems fiddling’ on your part – our 24x7 monitoring will proactively alert us to issues that occur on your servers. We’ll almost always know about a system issue before you do, so that we can fix it fast and minimise any disruption to your business, often without you ever knowing there as a problem.
The system checks your critical systems every five minutes. Whenever a problem is detected, our system sends an email or SMS alert notifying us of the exact nature of the problem.
What Does It Check?
Every five minutes, 24x7 Monitoring will…
- Check that your server is up and running
- Check that you can connect to the internet
- Check any or all of your Windows Services
- Ping various network devices or remote offices that you need to do your work
- Check disk space to ensure it is below a set threshold
- Check RAID devices to ensure that all disks are functioning correctly and data is safe
- Check your website to ensure it’s up and running and serving your customers.
If there’s a problem, we’ll be alerted instantly so we can take specific action to resolve the issue – almost always before you know you have one.
For a fixed monthly fee we look after your server, performing regular preventative maintenance, patching and resolving any issues.
Any other work is logged and billed at the end of the month at our discounted contract rate.
Pay As You Go
We simply keep a record of any work done and send you a bill at the end of the month at our low standard rate (subject to account terms and conditions).